Save $90 on TomTom ONE 140 GPS Navigator: $89


Posted: 1802 days, 8 hours ago

Save $90 on TomTom ONE 140 GPS Navigator: $89

Newegg.com’s Product Spotlight Deal is the TomTom One 140 GPS Navigator with IQ Routes Technology (model no. ONE 140). The once $179.99 GPS is now available for only $89.99, which means its dropped $90 and become the best price we could find for this model. FREE shipping is also included and sales tax applies for residents of California, New Jersey, New York and Tennessee.

The TomTom One 140 comes recommended by approximately 70% of its users, with the other 30% seemingly having issues with uploading map information. Compusa.com is currently offering an upgraded GPS system, the refurbished Magellan Maestro 5-inch navigator, complete with touch-screen, North American Maps and Text-to-Speech technology. The refurbished Magellan has gone down $220 in price and is now listed as $129.99 with FREE shipping included. If you aren’t a fan of refurbished items Flash-memory-store.com has a new version of the Magellan on sale for only $220.48. Golf fans out there might be interested in the Garmin Approach G5 GPS, a waterproof navigator filled with thousands of pre-loaded golf course maps. Right now it can be found at Beachcamera.com for the sale price of $356.47 and includes FREE shipping.


Detailed Product Information

The TomTom One 140 features a 3.5-inch touch-screen with a maximum 320 x 240 resolution. It includes IQ Routes technology for calculating the fastest route possible, as well as pre-loaded US, Canada, and Mexico maps. For added convenience it offers turn-by-turn spoken instructions and an RDS-TMC Traffic Receiver. The device is powered by an integrated Lithium-ion rechargeable battery that can last up to 3 hours per single charge. It also comes backed by a one year manufacturer’s warranty. Dimensions: 3” x 3.6” x 0.8”; weight 6.8oz.



Search DealNN




Add Your Comment: 


Name

E-Mail

Websites
Comment