Save $80 on Corsair 750W Power Supply: $99


Posted: 1815 days, 7 hours ago

Save $80 on Corsair 750W Power Supply: $99

Newegg.com this week is offering the Corsair 750W CrossFire Ready Power Supply (model no. CMPSU-750TX) for the low price of $109.99, with a $10 mail-in rebate also available that drops the price down to $99.99. That makes it $80 off its original price of $179.99 and the best cost we could find for this power supply by $5. Free ground shipping is included and sales tax applies for residents of California, New Jersey, New York and Tennessee.

The Corsair 750W comes recommended by 90% of its current or previous users, with the other 10% experiences problems such as the fan generating a grinding noise after a short period of time, or the device simply being dead on arrival. For an additional $10 user’s can always upgrade to the equally impressive Corsair 850W Power Supply, which is also available at newegg.com and is currently priced at $109.99 after it’s $20 mail-in rebate, with FREE shipping included.  If you still need something a little more powerful Directron.com has a couple Corsair power supplies on sale as well, first being a 950W model that has been dropped from $169.99 to $144.99, and the other is the CrossFire Ready 1000W power supply which comes with a $20 mail-in rebate. Both items can be ordered directly from the website with shipping rates starting at $14.75.


Detailed Product Information

The Corsair 750W power supply features an ultra-quiet 140mm double ball-bearing fan for proper airflow, a universal 90 – 264V AC input that automatically scans and detect correct voltage necessary, and is both SLI and CrossFire ready. It has an input voltage of 100 – 240V, one PCI-Express connector and a 20+4pin main connector. The power supply is also 80 Plus certified to provide optimum energy efficiency and has a MTBF rate of 100,000 hours. It is backed by a five year manufacturer’s warranty. Dimensions: 6.3” x 5.9” x 3.4”; weight 8lbs.



Search DealNN




Add Your Comment: 


Name

E-Mail

Websites
Comment